My most popular recipe from this past holiday season these yummy little goat cheese balls are the BEST appetizer! See the video here —> https://www.instagram.com/reel/Clbrl6rpiLL/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
1. Combine the goat cheese and cream cheese then add 1/2 the pistachios, cranberries, pomegranate seeds and toast sugar
2. Transfer the mound of delicious goaty goodness to a piece of wax paper or parchment or plastic wrap. Roll into a log shape. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
3. Remove from the fridge and cut the log in half. Can make two logs
4. Place the log on a cutting board and using a cheese wire cut it into bite sized disks. Roll each one into a ball.
5. Roll each ball into the leftover chopped pistachios and cranberries. Top with two pretzel sticks (more substantial for holding)
6. Add the balls to a platter and serve with hot honey, crackers and fruit 🥖